Enjoy the custom comforts of a boutique hotel in a premium ski-in/ski-out location at the base of the Steamboat Gondola. Our doors are open to travelers and first-timers, families of all ages and pups of all kinds.
Situated on the base of the mountain adjacent to the Steamboat Ski Resort, we bring the slopes as close to your door as possible. Recharge and hang your hat in our stylish and comfortable guest rooms. Relax in the heated outdoor pool + hot tub, pop by our sustainable coffee spot Unravel, and wind down at our restaurant and bar, White Rabbit Tavern. Let Gravity Haus Steamboat be the basecamp where you begin and end your best adventure days.
Effective December 1, 2023
Parking at Gravity Haus Steamboat is very limited. Starting December 1, 2023, the new nightly parking fees will be $40 for non-member hotel guests and $20 (50% off) for member hotel guests.
View our full parking policy, here.
Summer – April 9 – November 23: No deposit required at the time of booking. Final payments are due 2 days prior to arrival date. Reservations canceled prior to 2 days of arrival will receive a full refund without a penalty. Within 2 days of arrival the reservation is non-refundable.
Winter – November 24 – April 8: 25% of the reservation total is due at the time of booking. The remaining 75% is due 7 days prior to arrival date. Reservations canceled prior to 7 days of arrival will receive a full refund less a $50 processing fee. Within 7 days of arrival the reservation is non-refundable.
Holiday – December 22 – January 1, February 16 – 18, March 16 – 24: Reservations canceled prior to 21 days of arrival are fully refundable less a $50 processing fee. Within 21 days of arrival the reservation is non-refundable.
Members save up to 50% OFF nightly rates and valet, pay no resort or pet fees + have day access to all the hotel amenities. Become a Gravity Haus member + start saving 50% OFF nightly rates today!!
Hotel discounts, fitness classes, premium gear access, co-working space, and community events & experiences.
Submit your info and start your journey today!