We Are Growing | JOIN OUR TEAM »

GRAVITY HAUS TRUCKEE-TAHOE

YOUR OUTPOST IN TRUCKEE-TAHOE

GRAVITY HAUS ENABLES MODERN ADVENTURE FOR EVERYONE

Enjoy the custom comforts of a boutique hotel centrally-located between the world-class slopes of Palisades Tahoe (formerly Squaw Valley and Alpine Meadows), Northstar California, and the shores of beautiful Lake Tahoe.
Located in northern California, just 35 minutes from Reno-Tahoe International Airport (RNO) and three hours from the San Francisco Bay Area Gravity Haus embodies the authentic mountain experience. Relax and swap stories over coffee or a meal and drinks with the whole crew at Stella Truckee, or train smarter at Dryland Fitness. Let Gravity Haus Truckee-Tahoe be the basecamp where you begin and end your best adventure days.

PARKING

Parking at Gravity Haus Truckee-Tahoe is free and uncovered. The front desk staff is available to assist in the unlikely event that parking becomes limited.

RESORT FEE

Our 5% resort fee will be applied to all reservations and covers the cost of providing various amenities and services to enhance your in-haus experience, including coffee/tea in the lobby, townie bikes, sauna, gym, hot tub, and co-working access.

BOOK AT GRAVITY HAUS TRUCKEE-TAHOE

Gravity Haus Truckee-Tahoe Idlewild Suite

Idlewild

KING + SLEEPER SOFA + SLEEPER CHAIR Everlasting appeal for the peak-bagging fam. The Idlewild hosts a separate king bedroom that includes a lounge chair,...
From
$279
Gravity Haus Truckee-Tahoe Deluxe Powderhound Room

Deluxe Powderhound

KING + TWIN SOFA SLEEPER A larger version of our Powderhound, the Deluxe Powderhound hosts 325 sq. ft. of spacious lounge area, complete with a twin sofa...
From
$230
Gravity Haus Truckee-Tahoe Deluxe Rambler Room

Deluxe Rambler

SINGLE KING An ode to the exploits of the wayfaring high-roller. The deluxe Rambler hosts 280 sq. ft. of relaxation complete with a California king bed and lounge...
From
$199
Gravity Haus Truckee-Tahoe Powderhound Room

Powderhound

KING + TWIN SOFA SLEEPER You won’t find any tracked-out digs here. A king bed with a comfy lounge, twin sofa sleeper, and balcony. Max occupancy 2 adults....
From
$189
Gravity Haus Truckee-Tahoe Rambler ADA Room

Rambler ADA

SINGLE QUEEN ADA ACCESSIBLE. Please only book this room type if you are in need of the ADA features or if it is the last available room. ADA Compliance...
From
$159
Gravity Haus Truckee-Tahoe Gnarnia Room

Gnarnia

TWO QUEEN A gnar-filled dreamscape to rest your head. Two stalwart, queen-sized beds to compliment a cozy relaxation area with a lounge chair, working...
From
$189
Gravity Haus Truckee-Tahoe Rambler Room

Rambler

SINGLE KING An ode to the exploits of the wayfaring high-roller. A grandiose king room hosting a working desk, mounted entertainment system, and balcony....
From
$159

CANCELLATION POLICY

Summer: April 9 – November 23: 25% of the reservation total is due at the time of booking. The remaining 75% is due 2 days prior to arrival date. Reservations canceled prior to 2 days of arrival will forfeit $25. Within 2 days of arrival, the reservation is non-refundable.

Winter: November 24 – April 8:  25% of the reservation total is due at the time of booking. The remaining 75% is due 7 days prior to arrival date. Reservations canceled prior to 3 days of arrival will receive a full refund less a $50 processing fee. Within 3 days of arrival the reservation is non-refundable.

Holiday: December 22 – January 1st, January 12th – January 14th, February 16th – 18th, March 30th – April 7th: Reservations canceled prior to 7 days of arrival are fully refundable less a $50 processing fee. Within 7 days of arrival, the reservation is non-refundable.

WE'RE PUP fRIENDLY

We would love to host you and your dog! We will provide your dog with bowls, a bed, and something special from our team. All dog reservations must be made over the phone. Our insurance requires that we note the age and breed of the dog because there are age and breed restrictions. We also have a pet policy that must be adhered to. There is a $50 per dog, per night pet charge.
At Gravity Haus, the little things are a big deal. 

STAY CONNECTED

Free fiber-fueled internet in every guest room and throughout the property.

DRYLAND FITNESS

Train for your next adventure. Improve your flexibility and mobility.

Recovery + Wellness

Start or end your epic adventure with our outdoor hot tub or barrel sauna.

STELLA RESTAURANT

A vibrant and innovative on-site restaurant with a focus on fresh, wholesome, and flavorful food.​

CO-WORKING

Modern adventure means a balance of work, play and outdoor adventures. Comfortable space to get work done during your stay

GOOD FOR THE PLANET

And for you! Eco-friendly products in every room that are good for you, good for the planet AND an amazing experience, including Wind River Spa Collection Biodegradable Bath Amenities, Unravel Coffee in Steeped bags + more.

get in on the perks

Want to save up to 50% off nightly rates + pet fees year round? Learn more about Gravity Haus membership.

GH TRUCKEE-TAHOE DOG POLICY

We’re very happy to have you with us and hope you enjoy your stay. Your pet is also most welcome! In order to maintain the satisfaction and comfort of all of our guests, including yourself and your pet, we ask that you please keep the following in mind:
  • Pets are not allowed on furniture, ESPECIALLY ON THE BED/BEDDING.
  • We ask that you please do not bathe dogs in the shower, if needed you may ask to use the hose outside.
  • For the safety of our hotel staff, and the safety of your pet we ask that you never leave your pets alone in the room. If you are not on our property grounds.
  • During the breakfast time it is permissible to leave the dog in the room.
  • Pets are not allowed in the spa area.
  • Pets should be on a leash when outside guestrooms.
  • No pets are allowed in the Lounge during food service hours.
  • When walking a pet in public areas, please clean up after them. For your convenience we have a designated area across from the parking lot behind building two.
  • Please, make sure your pet does not urinate on the lawns throughout the hotel property. Dog urine kills the grass.
  • We ask that you are courteous toward others and prevent your dog from barking and disrupting other guests during your stay.
Thank you in advance for your consideration and cooperation!

Members save up to 50% OFF nightly rates and valet, pay no resort or pet fees + have day access to all the hotel amenities. Become a Gravity Haus member + start saving 50% OFF nightly rates today!!

save UP TO

50% OFF NIGHTLY RATES

Loading...