We Are Growing | JOIN OUR TEAM »

GRAVITY HAUS JACKSON HOLE

Our newest outpost in the heart of teton village

GRAVITY HAUS ENABLES MODERN ADVENTURE FOR EVERYONE.

Experience the unique comforts of our acclaimed boutique hotel, nestled at the foot of Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, right in the heart of Teton Village.

Featuring 87 thoughtfully designed rooms for absolute relaxation and a host of amenities catering to the contemporary outdoor enthusiast, Gravity Haus Jackson Hole epitomizes the tailored adventure experience in one of the world’s most iconic mountain destinations.

Enjoy dining at Wild Pine Mountain Bistro, sip on delicious and sustainable coffee at Unravel, grab powder gear at Haus Quiver by JH Skis, workout at Dryland Fitness and enjoy a soak in our outdoor heated pool and hot tub. Gravity Haus Jackson Hole is your ideal adventure outpost to enjoy the very best the state of Wyoming has to offer.

CONTACT

WE'RE PUP fRIENDLY

Dog-friendly rooms are available and must be booked in advance with the hotel by calling 844.274.8873. Our pet fee is $50/night per dog.

At Gravity Haus, the little things are kind of a big deal.

Here’s What you can expect at the haus!

Recovery Amenities

Relax and recharge after your active adventures in our heated outdoor pool and extra-large hot tub. Open to Gravity Haus members and hotel guests.​

NOW OPEN

Unravel Coffee

Located on the main level inside Gravity Haus Jackson Hole. Join us each morning for small-batch specialty coffee and breakfast. Open to the public.

NOW OPEN!

Fitness Facility

Relax and recharge after your active adventures in our heated outdoor pool and extra-large hot tub. Open to Gravity Haus members and hotel guests.​

NOW OPEN!

Wild Pine restaurant

A brand new Gravity Haus culinary concept, Wild Pine will blend the best of the region’s culture, flavors, and wild vibe in a warm setting. Open to the public.

NOW OPEN!

Gear Storage

Take advantage of private ski lockers to keep everything in one place. Lockers are available for seasonal purchase for Gravity Haus members.

Pet Friendly

Bring your furry friends along! Gravity Haus Jackson Hole is pet-friendly. Gravity Haus members have no pet fees. Pet-friendly rooms must be booked in advance by calling the hotel at 844.274.8873.

daily gear access

No powder gear? No problem! Haus Quiver by JH Skis, our on-site gear rental and retail shop, has you covered. Gear rentals are available to members, guests, and the public.

NOW OPEN!

CO-Working

Today’s idea of adventure is all about finding the right mix of work, fun, and outdoor thrills, while also making sure you have a comfy spot to get stuff done during your stay. Open to hotel guests and members.

NOW OPEN!

RECOVERY AMENITIES
After your favorite outdoor adventure head back to Gravity Haus Jackson Hole and enjoy our heated outdoor pool + hot tub.
Unravel Coffee
NOW OPEN: Our sustainable and on-site coffee concept, Unravel, is now open at Gravity Haus Jackson Hole. Grab your favorite hot beverage and fuel your next adventure.
WILD PINE RESTAURANT
NOW OPEN: A brand new culinary concept, Wild Pine serves as the ultimate haven for adventurers to gather, recharge, and enjoy delicious food inspired by Wyoming's wild outdoor history and culture.
Co-Working
In today's adventures, it's all about juggling work, play, and outdoor fun, with the added bonus of having a cozy spot to get your work done while you're on the go.
Previous slide
Next slide
GET IN ON THE PERKS

Want to save up to 50% off nightly rates, pet fees & valet year round? Learn more about Gravity Haus membership.

Cancellation Policy: Year-round, 25% of the reservation total is due at the time of booking. The remaining 75% is due 14 days prior to arrival date. Reservations canceled before 14 days of arrival will receive a full refund less a $50 processing fee. Within 14 days of arrival, the reservation is non-refundable.

Parking: Please check out the details of our parking policy, here.

Become a Gravity Haus Member Today

Hotel discounts, fitness classes, premium gear access, co-working space, and community events & experiences.

BUY 3

enjoy a 4th night free

+ $50 TO WILD PINE

GRAVITY HAUS JACKSON HOLE

Please note that reservations under this rate code require a full non-refundable deposit at the time of booking. This special offer is valid for 4-night stays between February 1st and March 31st, and it can be booked from January 22nd to March 31st exclusively through Gravityhaus.com, where a 25% discount is applied to reflect the 4th night being free. $50 food & beverage credit applied against any room charges at the end of your stay.

Loading...