Here's what to expect at the Gravity Haus ski season kick-off party
Send it at the ultimate Colorado mountain town ski party.
Stoke is high for this annual Gravity Haus Breckenridge celebration. Grab your tickets before it sells out.
The 2nd annual Snowpocalypse party is happening at Gravity Haus Breckenridge
November 12, 2022. Expect a buffet of live music, a special curated Cabin Juice dinner, skiing, dancing, an epic film premiere and more.
“Snowpocalypse is our annual, no-holds-barred bash to kick off the winter season,” says SVP of Gravity Haus Experiences Claire McManus. “We sellout Gravity Haus Breckenridge to members and their guests, and host them for a whiteout party celebrating the return of everyone’s favorite season.”
Here are 7 reasons to get your Snowpocalypse tickets right now:
1. Ski season is on! Breckenridge Ski Resort opens Friday, November 11 and Snowpocalypse takes place the following day from 4pm to midnight. Checkout the best new Haus Quiver gear by Rossignol, Dynafit, Pomoca, Folsom, Mountain Hardwear, BCA, Weston, K2 and DPS and hit the slopes for Breckenridge’s opening weekend. Inside tip: There’s a Haus Quiver Garage Sale happening all day Saturday. Swing by to nab used and new Haus Quiver gear, apparel and more.
3. There’s a film premiere! Gravity Haus Breckenridge is stoked to be hosting the world premiere of Rossignol and Parker White’s “Nothing Trilology: Nothing, Nothing New, and Something,” followed by Q&A with the film’s star, Parker White, and director Freedle Coty. Rossignol, the newest Haus Quiver partner, will be onsite to showcase this year’s product lineup, chat through gear you’ll have access to, and host giveaways.
4. There are 3 musical experiences! Boogie down to a silent disco, house music by DJ Lando and local bluegrass group The People’s Key. Dryland Breck becomes a disco where you can throw on your headphones and switch between Disco, Hip Hop and Through the Decades stations. Hit the Folsom Shotski station on your way in or out.
5. The food and drinks! All the top libations are coming to this ski season launch party. Sip drinks from our partners at Moet Hennessy, Crafthouse Cocktails, New Belgium Brewery and Rowdy Mermaid. Chef Josiah and the Cabin Juice team are showing off fresh, creative Colorado dishes alongside brews from New Belgium Brewery. And, after you dance your face off, there are late-night snacks to nosh on.
6. It’s for a great cause! This year, $10 from each ticket sale and all raffle proceeds will be donated to the Breckenridge Outdoor Education Center (BOEC). Since 1976, the BOEC has provided adaptive sports programs at Breckenridge, Keystone and Copper Mountain, and summer programs on local rive
WHAT’S INCLUDED WITH YOUR SNOWPOCALYPSE TICKET?
- Ticket to the World Premiere of Parker White’s ‘Nothing Trilogy’
- Beverages from New Belgium, Moet Hennessy, Crafthouse Cocktails, Rowdy Mermaid
- Dinner and late-night snacks from Cabin Juice
- Musical entertainment
- Raffles from Gravity Haus, Rossignol, Folsom, Dynafit and more
Rally your crew (members may bring up to 4 guests), pack your favorite white outfit to party and snowsuit for the slopes and let’s usher in another thrilling, powdery Colorado ski season!