Dryland Fitness inside Gravity Haus Vail is your mountain destination for strength and cardio training, yoga classes and recovery amenities.
Welcome to Vail’s fitness community for outdoor adventurers.
Dryland Fitness inside Gravity Haus Vail is an 18,000-square-foot fitness destination and top-rated Vail Valley yoga studio. Find free weights, a cardio suite, expert-led group fitness classes, Peloton bikes, Vail’s best yoga classes, a full range of recovery modalities and a full service Spa.
Gravity Haus Vail hotel guests enjoy complimentary access to Dryland Fitness Vail. Day passes are available for purchase to non-members.
Dryland Fitness Classes for Strength and Mobility
In addition to innovative equipment and open gym times, Gravity Haus Vail offers a full lineup of group fitness classes.
Brick Haus circuit classes focus on strength-based exercises with movements that are guaranteed to get your heart pumping and prime your body for mountain adventures.
Enduro Zone combines high-intensity intervals with functional training movements to improve aerobic and anaerobic thresholds. Think higher reps and cardio bursts.
Youth Performance classes focus on helping kids build an athletic foundation with movement patterns that simulate sports in real life.
Yoga at Dryland Fitness Vail
Dryland Vail welcomes yogis of all levels with expert-led classes built for flexibility, balance, injury prevention and intentional body movement with breath.
Elevate Yoga moves mind, body and spirit with consistent movement linked to breath and an emphasis on alignment. Expect a sweaty, soulful flow.
Alpenglow Yoga is a 45-minute serving of Vinyasa designed to root you into the earth, cultivate fluid power, and ignite your inner fire, followed by 30 minutes of restorative postures and meditation.
Après Yoga focuses on the hips, quads and hamstrings to get you back on the mountain feeling balanced and rejuvenated.
Yin + Restore Yoga serves up calming physical recovery and mental relaxation during slow deep stretches and relaxing postures.
Guided Meditation classes are a wonderful way to quiet your mind and release stuck energy through breath and inner connection.
Vinyasa Yoga + Yoga Nidra are grounding practices for deep release and healing.
Flow + Fly Yoga brings an energetic flow of arm balances and playful poses in this approachable intermediate class.
Contrast Therapy: Steam / Dry Sauna / Hot Tubs / Cold Plunge
Oscillate between warm-to-cold contrast therapies.
- Increases blood ﬂow through the contrast of temperature.
- Constriction (cold) and Vasodilation (heat).
- Speeds oxygen to muscles to feed nutrients to your tissue and muscle cells.
- Loosens tight muscles.
Oxygen Inhalation Therapy
Inhale saturated oxygen delivered via nose cannulas. Enjoy a 20-minute treatment in the Recovery Lounge.
- Aids in altitude adjustment.
- Headache relief.
Normatec Compression Boots
Pneumatic pressure ﬁlls in leg sleeves for compressive therapy. Adjust the pressure and time to your preference.
- Improved blood ﬂow and oxygen and nutrients to repair and restore tissue.
- Help relieve DOMS (delayed onset muscle soreness) following activity.
- Reduce feeling of tired legs, reduce swelling and inﬂammation.
- Speeds muscle recovery and decreases fatigue.
Salt Lounge Halo Therapy
Breathe in tiny particles of salt emitted into the salt lounge through a halo generator.
- Salt is anti-allergic, detoxifying and immunity boosting.
- Breathing salt-saturated air, acts as a “ﬂush” for respiratory tract.
Percussive Therapy HyperVolt
Can be used as a warm up to potentiate muscles before an activity or as a cool down to target stiffness and soreness.
- Relieves muscle pain, stiffness and soreness.
- Increases range of motion, circulation and blood ﬂow.
- Tight fascia is released to improve range of motion and ﬂexibility.