WORK HARD, TRAIN HARD, RECOVER SMART & TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF.
Self-care is a big buzz word that gets tossed around a lot. Here’s how Gravity Haus helps you take self-care beyond bubble baths and pedicures.
The practice of self-care is a slow down, a reconnecting with true self by taking the time to de-stress and promote overall health. Gift yourself the time and energy it takes to feel stable, healthy, grounded and secure in your mind and body.
Here, Director of Dryland Fitness & Spa Vail Nadine Hinkle takes us through five ways to embrace self-care in true Gravity Haus style.
Step away from your daily life and unplug for an overnight adventure with soulful like-minded folks. Gravity Haus is constantly curating best-in-class experiences that welcome community and clear connection with the great outdoors. Summon your inner adventurer on any one of our overnight experiences.
Gravity Haus chefs focus on the locavore movement, sourcing Colorado and California farm and ranch ingredients within two hours of their restaurants. When you dine at Slope Room in Vail, Cabin Juice in Breck, Unravel in Winter Park or Stella in Truckee, you can exhale knowing where your food is coming from. Sit and savor a special seasonal meal solo or with friends or family — it’s good for the soul.
A good night’s sleep is key to any self-care regimen. Gravity Haus is built around modern mountain guest rooms, globally conscious amenities and plush comforts. There’s nothing like diving into soft Parachute synthetic-free linens and sinking into a deep slopeside sleep on a coveted WinkBed Mattress. Restore your brain and wake up to the day’s adventures feeling like a million bucks.
- Lounge space to chill out
- Mindful yin and restore yoga classes with meditation
- Recovery-focused spa treatments offering CBD and magnesium wellness
- Self-guided contrast therapies that include a dry sauna, cold plunge and outdoor whirlpool for improved circulation and muscle restoration
- Oxygen inhalation therapy in the Recovery Lounge for headache relief
- Halo salt lounge therapy for detoxifying and immunity boosting
- Normatec compression boots for improved blood flow and reduced inflammation
- Hypervolt percussive therapy to relieve stiff or sore muscles and increase circulation
- Restaurant delivery from Slope Room upstairs via an easy app
- A walking path along the Gore Creek outside the backdoor
“This is self-care meant for the active mountain athlete,” Hinkle says. “Take some time off the phone and really soak it all in.”
COMMUNITY + CONNECTION
Find community and real like-minded connections through the new Gravity Haus app, JoinMe. Fill your cup with a pre-work hike or trail run or get together with new friends for some sunset singletrack action. Just looking to organize a book club or grab coffee? JoinMe is perfect for mellow meet-ups, too!