Our F&B team at Cabin Juice has used this down time to remain hard at work to dish up a brand new menu for the summer season.
We sat down for an afternoon with Chef Sal to prepare this refreshing green bean salad. If you simply can’t wait to try it out at Cabin Juice the summer, make it for yourself at home to get a sneak preview.
1 lb green beans roasted⠀
1/4 small onion thinly sliced⠀
1/2 bulb fennel thinly sliced⠀
a good handful hazelnuts toasted and chopped⠀
olive oil (to taste)⠀
lemon juice (to taste)⠀
handful pecorino cheese⠀
chopped parsley or basil (to taste)⠀
salt and pepper⠀
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Pat green beans dry with paper towels and speed onto a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast in the preheated oven until beans are slightly shriveled and have brown spots, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Combine roasted green beans, onion, fennel, hazelnuts, pecorino cheese and parsley or basil in a mixing bowl and toss to combine
- Drizzle with olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper