PLAN AHEAD FOR WINTER RESERVATIONS
Gravity Haus opened its flagship property, Gravity Haus Breck at the base of Peak 9 in downtown Breckenridge, Colorado in December 2019. Formerly the Village Hotel, Gravity Haus Breck has become a “center of gravity” within the Breckenridge community. Enhancing the mountain-loving lifestyle for hotel guests and the Gravity Haus membership, Gravity Haus Breck seamlessly fuses work, play and travel through a host of tech-forward yet thoughtful ‘Haus’ brands that include on-demand outdoor gear access, functional co-working spaces, a like-minded community of outdoor adventurers, member events, and a variety of expert-led group fitness programs and recovery amenities; all accessed by Gravity Haus members and hotel guests via the easy-to-use Gravity Haus Mobile App.
AT GRAVITY HAUS BRECK, YOU'LL FIND:
- Sixty (60) remodeled guest rooms.
- Hot + cold soaking tubs, dry sauna, ski lockers, and Maxair Super Trampoline (open seasonally).
- On-site restaurant, Cabin Juice, where guests come to swap tales and plan their next adventure. Cabin Juice serves fresh ingredients made awesome – family-style dishes and finely crafted cocktails. Located on the 2nd level, Cabin Juice offers breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
- On-site café, Unravel Breck: we believe nothing’s better than a great cup of coffee — except for a sustainable one. We are experts at co-producing and importing some of the world’s finest specialty coffee direct from Ethiopia and roast coffee in-haus with our zero emission BellwetherⓇ roaster. We serve innovative and exciting flavor profiles while giving guests certainty that the journey this coffee makes from farm to cup is done with great care.
- Dryland Fitness Breck, the Gravity Haus fitness community for locals and hotel guests that makes every mile, summit, and moment outdoors possible. It’s the manual and means to live your best life outdoors — and the community to adventure with. With indoor turf space, weight training equipment and a cardio suite, Dryland Fitness Breck is a one-stop to optimize your body for your next adventure.
- StarterHaus Breck, a modern co-working space to create and inspire alongside locals and roving entrepreneurs, and hold conference calls between outdoor activities. Work doesn’t feel like work when you can saddle-up to your laptop in your ski gear or get some fresh air with open-air seating along the Blue River.
- Haus Quiver, pick-up/drop-off for members with access to our growing collection of premium outdoor gear year-round, including bikes, paddleboards, kayaks, skis and snowboards as well as hiking, climbing and camping gear. Bikes and stand-up paddle boards are available for hotel guests (non-members) to reserve for an additional fee.