- This event has passed.
Two-Day Mountain Biking Clinic
July 23, 2022 @ 9:00 am - July 24, 2022 @ 1:00 pm
- Skill Level: Beginner
- Event Type: Mountain Biking
About the event: This two-day mountain biking clinic will consist of four hours each day.
The Ride Series MTB Skills Clinic is perfect for the majority of riders out there. This session will cover everything you need to get dialed in for years to come. It all comes down to the basics and having the ability to get multiple reps in our ground school environment is key.
Our coaches are all high level riders who will explain the rationale behind the technique, demonstrate it, then guide you through it. This instant feedback by coaches with years of real world riding and racing experience is instrumental in your growth during this session.
Riders will need to bring a trail-ready mountain bike, helmet, and fluids/snack.
Saturday – The 4-hour clinic session will be broken into:
- Bike Setup: Positioning of Controls, Suspension Setup, Tire Pressure/Style
- Body Positioning Overview
- Body Positioning
- Dynamic Braking
- Effective Turning
- Intro to Lifts
- Intro to Drops
- Intro to Jumps
We GUARANTEE a massive boost in confidence and fun on the trail! The best upgrade to ANY bike is a BETTER RIDER!
* ALL RIDERS MUST HAVE SOME TRAIL EXPERIENCE
- On-trail Session will be 4 hours and will allow riders to apply what they learned on the dirt.
*If you do not have your own bike, make sure to book a bike through Haus Quiver with your eligible membership!
- What’s Included? Two 4-hour MTB sessions by pro mountain biker Rich Drew!
- What’s not included? Rooming is not included. Please use your 25% off GH discount to stay with us at Gravity Haus Winter Park.
- What do I bring? Make sure to bring your mountain bike, all necessary gear and plenty of water/snacks!