- This event has passed.
Super Tuscan Supper Club with LUX Wines
April 24, 2022 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Skill Level: Social
- Event Type: Drink/Dine
About the Slope Room Supper Club: There’s no better way to build community than to break bread together, so we’ve created a monthly Supper Club program at Slope Room, where members and their guests will meet over a three course menu prepared by Chef Alberto, and paired with libations from our favorite liquor, wine and beer partners. The schedule of events is:
- 5:00 pm – Welcome Wine
- 5:30 pm – Welcome Message & Course 1
- 6:00 pm – Course 2
- 6:30 pm – Course 3
- ~7:00 pm – Conclude
About Our Beverage Partner: This month’s partner, LUX Wines, will take you on a tour of the Bolgheri region of Italy by featuring the wines of the Bolgerhi Estate’s Poggio al Tesoro (translation = Hill of Treasure) portfolio.
Learn and sip on the following wines, nurtured and bottled by Bolgerhi Estate’s owner Marlisa Allegrini & head winemaker, Frank Allegrini:
- Poggio al Tesoro “Solosole” Vermentino
- Poggio al Tesoro “Mediterra”
- Poggio al Tesoro “Il Siggio”
- Poggio al Tesoro “Sondraia”
- Responsible drinking: Please consider booking a room at Gravity Haus with your member discount if you don’t have a designated driver.
- Timing: The welcome reception is casual, but we will begin dinner and the pairings promptly at 6 p.m. If you will be late, kindly let us know.
- Parking: Available across the street in the public garage.
- What’s included? A three course meal and pairings are included. Additional drinks will be available for purchase.
- Can I bring a friend? Yes! You must register your plus one for them to have a seat.