- This event has passed.
Saturday Skin & Brunch at Cabin Juice
December 18, 2021 @ 7:00 am - 9:00 am
- Skill Level: Beginner/Intermediate
- Event Type: Adventure/Fitness
About the Event: Let’s kick off the weekend with a morning skin up the mountain! We will meet at GH early around 6:45am & head on over to Breck to earn our turns. You will go up the standard uphill route & take in the early morning sun while we put our legs to work. We will get to the top of peak 9 around 8:30 roughly & get ready to ski back down. Afterwards we will sip some coffee & have a bite to eat at Cabin Juice. Whoever wants to head back out for lift served turns are more than welcome!
About our Ambassador: Chris Fisher is an endurance athlete that focuses primarily on trail running/peak bagging & backcountry skiing. He has ran a couple of marathons and shorter mountain running races along with his first MTB race this Summer!Chris has a passion for pushing limits & doing things to the extreme. His main goal is to inspire others to do the same & get people out of their comfort zones in order to be the best versions of themselves!
- Please bring a headlamp, skins and skis or a splitboard!
- Whats Included? An Unravel coffee and a leaded skin! Please bring your own gear or book it through Haus Quiver!
- Something to Note: This event is open to members & non-members!
*We will meet at the GH Breck lobby and walk over to Peak 9 together for the skin!