Final Slope Room Supper Club of ’22 w Terrazas De Los Andes + Moet Hennessy
October 23 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Skill Level: Social
- Event Type: Drink/Dine
About the Slope Room Supper Club: There’s no better way to build community than to break bread together, so we’ve created a monthly Supper Club program at Slope Room, where members and their guests will meet over a three course menu prepared by Chef Jason Brumm, and paired with libations from our favorite liquor, wine and beer partners.
About our Beverage Partner: This month, we have decided to partner up with Terrazas De Los Andes for a delicious pairing of thoughtfully crafted cuisine and wine. Learn more about our beverage partner here.
What’s on the Menu?
- Appetizer: Empanada with potato & brebirousse d’argental, short rib, leek and pimenton
- Pairing: Moet & Chandon Imperial Brut
- Salad: Charred gem lettuces, salsa Criolla, provoleta
- Pairing: Terrazas De Los Andes Chardonnay
- Wagyu Flank: Shiso chimichurri, roesti potatoes, creme fraiche, smoked trout roe
- Pairing: Terrazas De Los Andes Grand Malbec
- Dessert: A sweet surprise by Pastry Chef Sara Figueiredo
- Pairing: Moet & Chandon Nectar Imperial
- Responsible drinking: Please consider booking a room at Gravity Haus with your member discount if you don’t have a designated driver.
- Timing: The welcome reception is casual, but we will begin dinner and the pairings promptly at 5:30 p.m. If you will be late, kindly let us know.
- Parking: Available across the street in the public garage.
- What’s included? A three course meal and pairings are included. Additional drinks will be available for purchase.
- Can I bring a friend? Yes! You must register your plus one for them to have a seat.