Aspen Alley MTB Ride with GH Ambassadors
September 25 @ 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Event Type: Adventure
About the Event: Join Zach and Chris on the iconic Aspen Alley mountain biking trail in Breckenridge! Ride through the changing aspen trees and experience fall in a new perspective. This is an out-and-back, 3 mile MTB ride that is fast and smooth and ranked #521 in the world! So grab your gear and head outside because you won’t want to miss this interactive and fun experience!
About our Ambassadors:
Zach Ryan is a recreational mountain biker. He begin mountain biking to stay in shape for the ski season, but then learned to love the rush it gave him. He has lived in Summit County for 7 years now and knows each trail like his own backyard. Zach notes, he loves side door for “the awesome flow and it’s perfect progression for someone who’s comfortable with berms and is trying to spend more time getting their wheels off the ground.”
Chris Fisher is an endurance athlete that focuses primarily on trail running/peak bagging & backcountry skiing. He has ran a couple of marathons and shorter mountain running races along with his first MTB race this Summer!Chris has a passion for pushing limits & doing things to the extreme. His main goal is to inspire others to do the same & get people out of their comfort zones in order to be the best versions of themselves!
- What Should I Wear? MTB gear, helmet and comfortable active clothing!
- What should I Bring? A Mountain Bike, gear, plenty of water, sunscreen, and snacks!
- Don’t have a Bike? With an All-In or Explorer Gravity Haus membership, you can schedule a MTB for pickup at Haus Quiver!
- Where to Meet? You will meet Zach and Chris at the Aspen Alley trailhead. Please be on time because it is wheels down at 4:45 PM!
- Something to Note: This event is open to members & non-members!