In 2020, we saw a major shift in work behavior. Offices closed, leases were canceled and more people started shopping online for desks, office chairs and supplies. At Gravity Haus, we’ve always functioned remotely (for the most part). From team meetings, to birthday celebrations and more – virtual gatherings have been our jam.
We’re no exception to the struggles we all encounter when it comes to work from home life, so we rounded up a handful of our top tips for staying productive and focused while at home.
WORK FROM HOME TIPS
WORK FROM HAUS
Ready to get out of your house? Work from Haus with us! Crush your career alongside local and roving entrepreneurs, hold conference calls between runs, blast away with fiber internet and connect with other remote workers just like yourself!
Breck | StarterHaus
- Fiber-fueled internet
- Fresh Ground Unravel Coffee
- A kitchenette
- Dedicated desks available
- 10-person conference room
- 1 phone booth
- Dog-friendly for trained pups
- Additional co-working space next door at the Wetterhorn Building
Vail | Slope Room & Zoom Rooms
- Co-working available for members at Slope Room daily until 3 pm
- Temporary Zoom Rooms for members
- Full co-working space coming in Phase 2 of construction (this year!)