- This event has passed.
Sunset *Hike and Hot Toddy Social
December 9, 2021 @ 3:30 pm - 6:30 pm
- Skill Level: Beginner
- Event Type: Adventure
About the Event: Join ambassadors Katie Steinharter and Kelly Thompson for an evening at sunset. Katie and Kelly will be leading you on a trail near GH Winter Park for a sunset hike adventure. Make sure to bundle up because it will be cold!
In order to warm up after the hike, we will head back to GH Winter Park for a holiday drink social! We will have hot toddys and beverages from Juneshine!
Schedule of Events:
- 3:30PM – Arrive at GH Winter Park Lobby
- 3:45PM – Caravan to the Little Vasquez Trailhead
- 4PM – Begin Hike
- 5PM – Finish trail
- 5:15PM – Hot Toddys and Juneshine social!
- 6PM – Event concludes
About the Trail: We will be hiking the Little Vasquez Trailhead, located at the end of Arapahoe Road!
- Where do we meet? We will meet at GH Winter Park!
- Snowshoes: Make sure to rent your snowshoes through Haus Quiver! Don’t have access to HQ? Now you can rent day-access to our snowshoes!
- What to Wear: Snowshoes fit to any type of shoe or boot so your concern should be to wear a shoe that is warm, dry, and comfortable. Waterproof winter boots with leather or rubber uppers are ideal but a sturdy hiking boot can also work!
- Make sure to bring a headlamp and water!
*This event is open to members and non-members!
* Due to lack of snow, we have changed this event from a snowshoe to a hike!