- This event has passed.
Sunday Supper with Distillery 291 – First Seating
November 29 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
There’s no better way to build community than to break bread together, so we’ve created a monthly Supper Club program where members and their guests will meet over a three course menu prepared by our Executive Chef, and paired with libations from our favorite liquor, wine and beer partners.
This month’s partner is Distillery 291, who have worked with Chef Josiah on a custom pairing menu just for our GH members. The schedule of events is:
- 5-5:30 p.m. Welcome Reception
- 5:30-7 p.m. Dinner
- Responsible drinking: Please consider booking a room at Gravity Haus with your member discount if you don’t have a designated driver.
- Timing: The welcome reception is casual, but we will begin dinner and the pairings promptly at 5:30 p.m. If you will be late, kindly let us know.
- Parking: Available across the street in the public lotI
- What’s included? A three course meal and pairings are included. Additional drinks will be available for purchase.
- Can I bring a friend? Yes! Attendance to this class is free and limited to Gravity Haus community members and their guest.