Sunday Snowshoe and Hot Toddy Social
December 11 @ 2:00 pm - 4:30 pm
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Event Type: Adventure
About the Event: Join us for a winter snowshoe around Boreas Pass Road! Grab your snowshoes from Haus Quiver and step into a winter wonderland! Boreas Pass is a 2.5 mile loop and is considered a moderately challenging route.
In order to warm up after the hike, we will head back to GH Breckenridge for a holiday drink social! We will have delicious hot toddys, perfect for the winter season.
About the Trail: We will be hiking Boreas Pass. Check out the trail we chose here.
- Where do we meet? We will meet at the Boreas Pass trailhead.
- Snowshoes: Make sure to rent your snowshoes through Haus Quiver! Don’t have access to HQ? Now you can rent day-access to our snowshoes!
- What to Wear: Snowshoes fit to any type of shoe or boot so your concern should be to wear a shoe that is warm, dry, and comfortable. Waterproof winter boots with leather or rubber uppers are ideal but a sturdy hiking boot can also work! Wear plenty of layers as well that you can take on and off to keep your body at a moderate temperature.
- Make sure to bring a headlamp and water!