- This event has passed.
Slope Room Member-Guest Supper Club with Bonfire Brewing
May 24 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
About the Cabin Juice Supper Club: There’s no better way to build community than to break bread together, so we’ve created a monthly Supper Club program at Slope Room, where members and their guests will meet over a three course menu prepared by Chef Alberto, and paired with libations from our favorite liquor, wine and beer partners. The schedule of events is:
- 5:30 pm – Welcome Drinks
- 6 pm – Welcome Message & Course 1
- 6:30 pm – Course 2
- 7 pm – Course 3
- ~7:30 pm – Conclude
About Our Beverage Partner: This month’s partner is Bonfire Brewing, hailing from Eagle, CO! Our Beverage Director, Jessie Rethman is crafting a custom pairing menu just for Gravity Haus members with Chef Alberto and the team at Bonfire!
- Responsible drinking: Please consider booking a room at Gravity Haus with your member discount if you don’t have a designated driver.
- Timing: The welcome reception is casual, but we will begin dinner and the pairings promptly at 6 p.m. If you will be late, kindly let us know.
- Parking: Available across the street in the public garage.
- What’s included? A three course meal and pairings are included. Additional drinks will be available for purchase.
- Can I bring a friend? Yes! Attendance to this class is free and limited to Gravity Haus community members and their guest.