- This event has passed.
Rooted for Good Tasting with Jackson Family Wines – Vail
March 10 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Skill Level: Social
- Event Type: Wine Tasting
About the Event
Jackson Family Wines has created Rooted For Good, a bold, comprehensive set of goals and initiatives designed to help make a significant impact within the wine industry to support the Jackson family’s long-term vision for a sustainable future rooted in the land.
Throughout the tasting, you’ll learn about their commitment to social responsibility, their efforts to minimize their carbon footprint, and their focus on water conservation and environmental stewardship.
The wineries who are part of this program will be presented throughout the evening, including:
- Matanzas Creek – A 3rd party certified sustainable and was one of the first wineries to feature the CCSW (Certified California Sustainable Winegrowing) logo on label with the 2017 vintage.
- Cambria Estate Winery – 2,000 rooftop solar panels that power more than half the winery’s electricity consumption annually from renewable power.
- Carmel Road – 100% of our estate vineyards are certified sustainable through both SIP (Sustainability in Practice) & CCSW (Certified California Sustainable Winegrowing).
- Arrowood – 100% of our estate vineyards are certified sustainable through CCSW (Certified California Sustainable Winegrowing).
- Whats Included? Guided tasting of six Rooted for Good wines and a light grazing board.