Peak 9 Sunset Hike and Happy Hour with GH Ambassador
September 21 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Event Type: Adventure
About the Event: Meet our GH Ambassador, Kimmie Harris at Unravel at GH Breck, then begin the hike at the base of Peak 9. Hike 3-miles and gain ~500′ of elevation through the changing aspens with great company as you pass creeks, forest and the Sawmill Reservoir as you take in spectacular views of Breckenridge and the aspens. Following the hike, you will head back over to Cabin Juice for a happy hour drink!
About our Ambassador: Kimmie Harris is truly a lover of all things outdoors! She is originally from Tennessee but has lived in Breckenridge for the past 4 years. During the summer months, Kimmie loves paddle boarding on different alpine lakes and hiking. She is working on getting her AIARE currently so she will be truly educated in the backcountry just in time for winter!
- What Should I Wear? Running shoes and active clothing!
- What should I Bring? Water, a hat and sunscreen! Bring a head lamp just in case it gets dark!
- Where do we Meet? You will meet Kimmie at Unravel in GH Breck. From there you will walk over to the trailhead together!
- Something to Note: This event is open to members & non-members!