- This event has passed.
Morning Yoga Flow at Dryland Winter Park with GH Ambassador
September 25, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am
- Skill Level: Beginner/Intermediate
- Event Type: Fitness
About the event: Wake up and get moving with this vinyasa-style yoga flow at Dryland Winter Park with GH Ambassador, Court Long! This will be a 60-minute beginner to intermediate vinyasa style yoga class. This yoga class is designed to allow members to stretch, strengthen and recenter themselves for the weekend ahead. The flow is Baptiste inspired and focused on asanas (postures) that improve balance, flexibility and strengthen. Court’s class is intended to be adaptable to any and all levels of physical ability!
About the Ambassador: If it involves adrenaline, friends, and her pup, you can count Court in. Court grew up in Kansas City and made her way to the Rocky Mountains in 2016. She is a passionate skier, mountain biker, mechanic and yogi. She feels grounded when she’s in the air or inverted. Most mornings you can find Court around Gravity Haus with her husky, sipping coffee before her next adventure.
- Location: Meet at the Dryland in Gravity Haus Winter Park!
- Whats Included? 60-minute Vinyasa Yoga Class
- What to wear? Comfortable, active wear
- What to bring? BYO – Yoga mat! Water!
- Who can attend? This event is open to members and non-members!