Lake Granby Sunset SUP with GH Ambassador
September 24 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Skill Level: Beginner/Intermediate
- Event Type: Adventure
About the Event: Grab a SUP or kayak from Haus Quiver and enjoy the great outdoors with GH Ambassador Katie Steinharter! Enjoy an afternoon paddle sesh at Sunset Point on Lake Granby with good company and soak up the last of these summer days.
About our Ambassador: Katie Steinharter lives in Winter Park with her adventure pup, Mogul. She works in the ski industry and spends her free time snowboarding, hiking, biking, paddle boarding, and painting in the mountains. When Katie is not shredding down the mountain in the winter time, she’s SUPing it up throughout the Summer. Health and wellness are a huge passion of hers and she wants to help people get outside and explore everything our world has to offer!
- What should I bring? A paddle of your choice! Water and snacks 🙂
- BYO Paddle – Schedule a pick-up at Haus Quiver and grab your paddle! Don’t have access to Haus Quiver? Now you can rent from HQ for $50/day!
- Where do we meet? You will meet Katie at the Quinette Point Picnic Site at Lake Granby!
- Who can attend? This event is open to members & non-members!