- This event has passed.
Lake Constantine Fall Foliage Hike with GH Ambassador
September 19, 2021 @ 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Event Type: Adventure
About the Event: Enjoy the beautiful fall foliage sites as you hike through the changing Aspen trees up to Lake Constantine with GH Ambassador, Chelsea Spangler! This hike is an 8 mile, out and back trail that is rated intermediate. Grab your swim suits so we can jump in at the top! We will meet at Unravel at Gravity Haus Vail to get our caffeine fix in before carpooling up to the trailhead!
About our Ambassador: Chelsea Spangler moved to the valley in 2013 and instantly fell in love with the mountain lifestyle. She loves the emphasis on living a healthy lifestyle by getting outside and enjoying nature. As someone who is extremely passionate about physical, mental, spiritual, and financial health, Chelsea is currently building an online business in the health and wellness space. Her love for the outdoors transfers over to her artwork! Chelsea’s goal is to find like minded individuals who are focused on their health and wellness, while also creating the freedom in their life to do more of the things they truly love.
- What Should I Wear? Hiking gear (boots and poles) and active clothing!
- What should I Bring? Lots of water (camelbacks are suggested), snacks, lunch, sunglasses, a hat and sunscreen! Bring your swim suit so you can jump in the lake at the top!
- Where do we Meet? You will meet Chelsea at Unravel in GH Vail at 8am! We will be leaving for the hike promptly at 8:30am!
- Something to Note: This event is open to members & non-members!
- *Pups are welcome but only on leash!