- This event has passed.
JoinMe: Mountain Biking Side Door with GH Ambassador, Zach Ryan
August 18 @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
About the Event: In this JoinMe experience, Zach will be taking you down the iconic Side Door trail. This trail is full-speed ahead as it is primarily downhill, for intermediate to advanced mountain bikers only! The climb will definitely make you break a sweat but you can go at your own pace and re-group at the top, for fun ride down together. Grab your gear and head outside because you won’t want to miss this interactive and fun experience!
About our Ambassador: Zach Ryan is a recreational mountain biker. He begin mountain biking to stay in shape for the ski season, but then learned to love the rush it gave him. He has lived in Summit County for 7 years now and knows each trail like his own backyard. Zach notes, he loves side door for “the awesome flow and it’s perfect progression for someone who’s comfortable with berms and is trying to spend more time getting their wheels off the ground.”
- What Should I Wear? MTB gear, helmet and comfortable active clothing!
- What should I Bring? A Mountain Bike, gear, plenty of water, sunscreen, and snacks!
- Don’t have a Bike? With an All-In or Explorer Gravity Haus membership, you can schedule a MTB for pickup at Haus Quiver!
- Where to Meet? You will meet Zach at B & B Mine Parking Lot! Be on time because it’s wheels down at 4:15PM!
- Something to Note: This event is open to members & non-members!