- This event has passed.
Hump Day Mountain Bike on Everkrisp & VBC Brews
October 6, 2021 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Skill Level: Intermediate/Advanced
- Event Type: Adventure
About the Event: Grab your last few signs of fall with GH Ambassador Bryan Finocchiaro as you send it on one of his favorite valley trails, Everkrisp! This loop trail includes moderate climbs on switchbacks, deep and beautiful golden aspen forests, open meadows, and great views of the surrounding mountains. Learn more about the trail we chose here.
After the ride, we’ll head to Vail Brewing Company for some brews and tacos.
About Bryan: New Yorker turned pow chaser, Bryan moved to Colorado, took the LSATs, & a few weeks later skied some epic powder. The rest is history! Bryan now embraces the outdoor lifestyle as a sponsored backcountry skier – funded as a bellman in Vail. The Valley has become home and though it may be known as a winter destination he believes we all stay for the summers!
When he’s not shredding pow you can find him biking (preferably on a mountain). Somewhere in-between he’ll also sneak in climbing and fly fishing in Colorado waters.
Bryan loves to backpack and camp, especially in the desert in Spring and Fall, and jet set to Winter destinations to ski internationally. If you’re around Vail, keep an eye out for Bryan roaming in his 2005 Land Cruiser with Luna, his trusty Great Pyrenees.
- What should I bring? Your bike (rent through Haus Quiver if you want to try one out!) sunscreen, helmet/protective gear, light jacket and water.
- Where do we meet? https://goo.gl/maps/Quj7SU3ZrtfKaLv59
- What’s included at VBC? We’ve got a beer covered for you, tacos and additional drinks are on you!
- Who can attend? This event is open to members & their non-member guests!