Gravity Haus Costume Supper Club at Cabin Juice ft. Gallo Wines Portfolio
October 31 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
***Originally 10/24, now 10/31!***
- Skill Level: Social
- Event Type: Drink/Dine
About the Cabin Juice Supper Club: There’s no better way to build community than to break bread together, so we’ve created a monthly Supper Club program at Cabin Juice, where members and their guests will meet over a three course menu prepared by Chef Josiah, and paired with libations from our favorite liquor, wine and beer partners. The schedule of events is:
- 5-5:30 pm – Welcome Drinks
- 5:30 pm – Welcome Message & Course 1
- ~6 pm – Course 2
- ~6:30 pm – Course 3
- 7 pm – Costume Prizes & Conclusion
Costume Competition: Supper Club falling on Halloween means there’s one major rule to follow: come dressed in the best costume your creativity or money (for those of us who aren’t crafty) can buy! We will vote as a group for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place costumes, and those snazzy dressers will walk home with Cabin Juice gift certificates!
About Our Beverage Partner: Learn about this month’s partner, E.J. Gallo Wines, here!
- Responsible drinking: Please consider booking a room at Gravity Haus with your member discount if you don’t have a designated driver.
- Timing: The welcome reception is casual, but we will begin dinner and the pairings promptly at 5:30 p.m. If you will be late, kindly let us know.
- Parking: Available across the street in the public lotI
- What’s included? A three course meal and pairings are included. Additional drinks will be available for purchase.
- Can I bring a friend? Yes! You must register your plus one for them to have a seat.