- This event has passed.
Full-Day Turtle Tubing Down the CO River
August 22, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
About the event: Ready. Set. Float! This is a full-day river tubing excursion down the beautiful Colorado River. Members will sit back, relax and enjoy as they float down the river on a large inner-tube! Grab your fellow GH friends and bring a friend to the event you will not want to miss!
Members will be floating down the river for 2.5 +/- hours so make sure to come prepared! You will be allowed to bring a cooler filled with libations to quench your thirst throughout the day. Canned libations are okay but NO GLASS and NO STYROFOAM! Be sure to pack your cooler with plenty of water and snacks as this will be a full day event! Remember, you pack out what you pack in so be mindful of what you’re bringing.
After your float, you will return to the drop-in location with an abundance of Turtle Pizza waiting to satisfy your hunger. After lunch, the turtle buses will be waiting to take you back to Gravity Haus Vail!
* With lots of member feedback, we have shifted this event to a Sunday in order for members to utilize their 50% off hotel rate at Gravity Haus Vail!
- What should I bring? A small cooler and libations! Bring plenty of water, sunscreen, snacks, a hat, water shoes, cool clothing and a bathing suit!
- What’s on the menu? Delicious turtle pizza!
- Is transportation provided? Yes, we will meet at Gravity Haus Vail at 9am and get dropped off at GH Vail by 4pm latest.
- Prerequisite to this event: Knowledge of how to swim!
- Suggested Accommodation: Book your stay at Gravity Haus Vail on Saturday night and Sunday evening! We will leave at 9am sharp from GH Vail so be ready and on time please! On Sunday, we will be out on the river all day and a comfortable bed to rest your head may be just what you need!
Bring a friend! We love when members introduce their friends to the community. If you’d like to register your friend, select 2 tickets and complete their information alongside your own.