- This event has passed.
Columbine Lake Hike and Unravel Picnic Lunch – Dog Friendly!
October 17, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Skill Level: Intermediate/Advanced
- Event Type: Adventure
About the Event: Grab your last few signs of fall in the alpine on a gorgeous hike to Columbine Lake! GH Ambassador Jason Colbourne will lead the hike, which will feature lunch from Unravel Winter Park once we make it to the lake!
About the Hike: We’re heading to the Columbine Lake via Caribou Pass Trail, which is a 6.3 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Tabernash, Colorado that features a lake and is rated as moderate. Learn more about the trail we chose here.
- What should I bring? Trail shoes, light jacket and water.
- Can I bring my pup? You sure can!
- Where do we meet? We’ll meet at GH Winter Park then caravan to the trailhead together – 78869 US-40, Winter Park, CO, 80482
- What’s included from Unravel? We’ve got your lunch covered, water and additional snacks are on you!
- Who can attend? This event is open to members & their non-member guests!