- This event has passed.
Cabin Juice Supper Club with Early Morning Orchard
May 16 @ 5:55 am
About the Cabin Juice Supper Club: There’s no better way to build community than to break bread together, so we’ve created a monthly Supper Club program at Cabin Juice, where members and their guests will meet over a three course menu prepared by Chef Josiah, and paired with libations from our favorite liquor, wine and beer partners. The schedule of events is:
- 5-5:30 pm – Welcome Drinks
- 5:30 pm – Welcome Message & Course 1
- ~6 pm – Course 2
- ~6:30 pm – Course 3
- 7 pm – Conclude
About Early Morning Orchard: All meals will be created in partnership with Colorado’s own Early Morning Orchard, located in Palisade. This wonderful producer provides a wide array of fresh produce through farmers’ markets in Colorado, and have maintained their commitment to conscientiously raising healthy, hand-grown, varieties for over a decade.
About Our Beverage Partner: This month’s partner is Continental Divide Winery, who have worked with Chef Josiah on a custom pairing menu just for Gravity Haus members. They are the highest altitude winery in the world, and have won numerous awards for the wines they produce!
- Responsible drinking: Please consider booking a room at Gravity Haus with your member discount if you don’t have a designated driver.
- Timing: The welcome reception is casual, but we will begin dinner and the pairings promptly at 5:30 p.m. If you will be late, kindly let us know.
- Parking: Available across the street in the public lotI
- What’s included? A three course meal and pairings are included. Additional drinks will be available for purchase.
- Can I bring a friend? Yes! Attendance to this class is free and limited to Gravity Haus community members and their guest.