- This event has passed.
Cabin Juice End of Summer BBQ with New Belgium Brewery & Live Music
August 29, 2022 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Skill Level: Social
- Event Type: Drink/Dine
About the Experience: Celebrating the end of summer and our farm partner, R Farms, this outdoor dinner features a whole hog hailing from R Farms in Eagle, Colorado and beverages from New Belgium Brewery. Live music will accompany your dining experience on the patio at Cabin Juice, where Chef Josiah Gordon and our new Director of Culinary, Jason Brumm will serve:
- Charred Peach Salad with Goat Cheese, Blueberry and Mint
- R Farms Pork Shoulder
- Housemade Brioche Loaf
- Grilled Elote
- Palisade Potato Salad
- Grilled Asparagus and Grated Pecorino
- Palisade Peaches Cobbler
About our Beverage Partner: This month we are partnering with New Belgium Brewery! New Belgium is a local Colorado company that started up in Fort Collins. Learn more about the beverage partner we chose here.
- Responsible drinking: Please consider booking a room at Gravity Haus with your member discount if you don’t have a designated driver.
- Timing: The welcome reception is casual, but we will begin dinner and the pairings promptly at 5:30p.m. If you will be late, kindly let us know.
- What’s included? A three course meal and pairings are included. Additional drinks will be available for purchase.
- Can I bring a friend? Yes! You must register your plus one for them to have a seat.