- This event has passed.
10th Mountain Division Hut Skiing & Overnight Dining Experience
March 6 @ 8:00 am - March 7 @ 6:00 pm
Join us for the adventure of a lifetime as you discover the famous 10th Mountain Division Hut high above Vail with our friends from Paragon Guides. For many years the world over, mountain huts have sheltered backcountry travelers such as skiers and mountaineers.
This experience will host you for a 2-day guided backcountry ski and dining adventure with the hut as your basecamp. Huts are almost completely sold out for this season, so grab your spot!
Prior (exact date will be shared upon booking)
- Virtual pre-trip orientation meeting, where you’ll “meet” with your guides for gear outfitting from Haus Quiver and trip preparation.
Sunday, March 6
- Meet Paragon Guide and Gravity Haus Ambassador Cynthia Johnson at the trailhead
- Ski to the 10th Mountain Division Hut (11,370’) – you’ll travel 4.4 miles with an elevation gain of 1,445’. Drop your gear, then get some late afternoon touring and turns as time and energy allow.
- Après drinks and snacks
- Slope Room Dinner in the Hut – Chef Berto and his team prepared all items at Slope Room, and the Gravity Haus team will be cooking it up for you for an elevated dining experience at the hut!
- Overnight at the Hut (all bedding provided)
Monday, March 7
- Breakfast at the Hut
- Guided Backcountry Skiing near Homestead Peak for some fantastic views and powder turns
- Lunch at the Hut
- Group Size: 12
- Also Included: Backcountry gear from Haus Quiver, if needed!
- Not included: Gratuity, transportation to/from trailhead
We encourage you to use your discount at Gravity Haus Vail to stay overnight Saturday and Monday!