A global tour for your taste buds at Gravity Haus’ newest restaurant.
NEW FOR SUMMER
Here, Chef Lupe shares some of his favorite Stella summer menu dishes:
Stella’s Chef Lupe Solis has built a summer menu around his unorthodox culinary style of intermingling his Latin heritage with Mediterranean and Middle Eastern influences.
Guests and visitors to Cedar House Sport Hotel, re-launching as Gravity Haus Truckee-Tahoe, are treated to light healthy breakfasts and farm-to-fork dinners.
Soulful and locally sourced, Chef Lupe’s vibrant dishes are based around a chosen fresh vegetable. From there, he reimagines classics by layering Latin and Middle Eastern flavors, partnering with local farmers to build three to four seasonal menus each year.
“What better way to share my passion for cooking than to bring together my two favorite flavors to cook,” he says.
- Book Cedar House on the Gravity Haus app for:
- 50% off room nights Sunday-Wednesday
- 25% off room nights Thursday-Saturday
- 15% off room nights over holidays
- 25% off food + beverage orders before 3pm
- Haus Quiver: sustainable gear access to premium outdoor equipment with ski + snowboard fulfillment at Northstar Gold Club and Adventure Center as well as 12 other mountain resorts in the U.S. and Canada.
- Co-working: post up in Stella for a few hours to unwind, socialize, check emails, and work in a casual environment.